GreenLink Networks has experienced continuous growth since our inception. We attribute this to the core tenets of our company – flexibility, reliability, and commitment. We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team and help us continue to meet our commitment to our customers and our partners. We need a conscientious and detail-oriented individual to keep us organized and our office running efficiently.
- Prepare and modify documents as requested by team members for various projects
- Maintain filing system
- Open, sort, and distribute mail
- Assist marketing team in tradeshow management, including coordinating shipment of booth, maintaining inventory of promotional items, and travel arrangements
- Ensure the pantry is stocked to keep us from falling over from hunger and office supplies on hand for those moments we are inspired and in need of a post-it
- Run errands
- Previous administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is a must
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and equally effectively with a team
We need 20 hours, 4 days a week and we're happy to create a flexible schedule that works for you.