Customer Support Specialist
We are looking for a bilingual Customer Care Specialist. Critical to this role is the ability to speak and write in English at a proficient level. You will be our liaison, provide product/services information and use your problem-solving skills to address any emerging issues that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. While this is not a technical role, you will need to learn and understand VoIP technology to be able to successfully collaborate with our technical team as you work together to respond to customer requests. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. If this describes you, we’d love to hear from you.
What’s it like to work at NTI? As a member of our GreenLink Networks team, you’ll be helping us build a business. We work hard and stay focused but we never forget that the experience should be challenging and enjoyable for the team making it all happen.
- Manage incoming calls and service tickets submitted to our support team
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to ensure satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits of our SLA’s; coordinate with our technical team and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra step to engage customers
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Minimum of 2 years of proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening with the ability to handle stressful or difficult situations
- Customer-focused style and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sense of urgency in addressing all customer service requests
- Adept at multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time effectively
- Precise attention to details
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices